You may have experience with Summer Stretch, the middle school one-day-a-week summer ministry model.
Summer Stretch Servant Camp is a reinterpretation of that idea that provides a customized opportunity to learn and grow in your discipleship and serving guided by someone who has been doing this with great joy for a long time.
I will work with you to create a Parent/Child afternoon or a five-day intensive opportunity for middle schoolers or something in between that works well for your congregation and community. Or maybe you have a group of young adults who want to have a Summer Stretch experience?
[insert sandwich bar image]
Our Servant Events always include:
- Awareness of God’s presence
What else do you want to include? Some ideas to get you started:
- Inter-generational relationships
- Visits to Bible Camps
- Learning about a new culture
- Visiting a church different from yours
- Creation Care
- Visiting a neighborhood different from yours
- Art experiences
- Learning about hunger, poverty or other issues
- Stewardship of our selves and our resources